List:       bricolage-devel
Subject:    Mailing lists moved to lists.bricolagecms.org
From:       Ask_Bjørn_Hansen <ask () perl ! org>
Date:       2011-03-13 5:16:34

Hi everyone,

As some of you might know the bricolage lists are hosted on the perl.org systems.   \
All the perl.org lists (and the bricolage lists) have been running on the same aging \
hardware since 2003 and it is time to upgrade!   I bought a new server and this month \
we're moving all the lists; this weekend it was time for the bricolage lists.  This \
mail is to test

David asked that in the process we change the list hostname to \
lists.bricolagecms.org.  Note that lists.bricolage.cc should still works; if it \
doesn't - please let me know.

An unfortunate side-effect of this, as you might have noticed with this mail already, \
is that if you use filter rules to put the bricolage mails in particular folders, \
that might not work anymore.

Anyway: Bricolage community, welcome to the new list server!  :-)

 - ask

--
http://log.perl.org/ - http://askask.com/