List:       bricolage-devel
Subject:    Re: Bric FAQ
From:       "David E. Wheeler" <david () kineticode ! com>
Date:       2008-10-02 19:15:00

On Oct 2, 2008, at 07:58, Dawn Buie wrote:

> I'm going to go through the mailing list and find some of these
> useful posts that I have bookmarked as i find I need to return to
> them for concept refreshers.

+1

> Also - I know Phillip had this idea a while ago - how do people feel
> about me adding a google search to the bricolage.cc site?

+1

> And - the POD documentation is pretty hard to get around since the
> links are all broken and there is no search. I know you can use grep
> locally, but I'm thinking it could still be improved in it;s HTML
> form. David did you say you were doing something with that?  I'm
> just wondering what its future will be and if I should bother
> replicating some of that information in another more easy to read
> location.

I've started work, but haven't been able to get back to it. Other
priorities. It'll probably be a while before I can get to it. What
I've checked in is the original PodBrowser cleaned up a bit and
renamed Pod::Site.

   https://svn.kineticode.com/Pod-Site/trunk/

If you or someone else would like to hack on it and start getting it
working properly, do send me the patches and I'll get them in!

Best,

David