List:       bricolage-devel
Subject:    RE: Possible Notes Bug in 1.10.2 and general notes question
From:       "Beaudet, David P." <D-Beaudet () NGA ! GOV>
Date:       2008-01-22 20:53:04

No.  I'm just now getting around to trying to consolidate all my
subversion repositories across the various projects (bric and non-bric)
that I have.

However, I heard a podcast on GIT and was intrigued.  Maybe that would
work better than subversion for a project like Bricolage?  Anybody had
experience using GIT?