List:       bricolage-devel
Subject:    Re: Summer of Code 2006
From:       Darren Duncan <darren () DarrenDuncan ! net>
Date:       2006-04-24 20:07:47

At 11:34 AM -0700 4/24/06, David Wheeler wrote:
>Fellow Bricoleurs,
>Bricolage has once again been selected to participate in Google's
>Summer of Code. I've updated the Ideas page:
>   http://www.bricolage.cc/dev/summer_of_code/
>Please reply to this email if you have some ideas for other features
>you'd like to see added to Bricolage. I'll roll in those ideas as
>appropriate.
>Thanks!
>David

I know that I'm being slow with the actual delivery, but I think that
the "Port Bricolage to MySQL." and "Port Bricolage to SQLite."
suggestions are redundant with what I'm working on for you.

I suggest removing those options from the suggestions list so to not
encourage such proposals.  Not that students can't come up with the
idea independently.

It would be better if students focussed on your other suggestions.

-- Darren Duncan