List:       bricolage-devel
Subject:    Re: [Bricolage-Devel] searching for media
From:       Scott Lanning <lannings () who ! int>
Date:       2004-06-24 14:34:17

On Thu, 24 Jun 2004, Paul Orrock wrote:
> Quick question, is there a reason why you can't search by keyword for
> media but you can for stories ?

Lack of time, probably.

> Any ideas where I should start looking in the code if I want to add
> the functionality ?

The Story Manager. :)
View page info (right-click in Mozilla) to find the URL
of the Story Manager, then prepend "comp" to it and that
is the file that implements it. No, sorry, that is almost
the file. If you understand Mason, you'll understand that
there are dhandlers too, so

  http://example.com/workflow/manager/story/1044/

turns out to be comp/workflow/manager/dhandler.
Look in that for the search box component. Etc.