List:       bricolage-devel
Subject:    Re: [Bricolage-Devel] Includes
From:       Simon Wilcox <simon.wilcox () digitalcraftsmen ! net>
Date:       2004-06-09 9:50:28

On Wed, 9 Jun 2004, Serge Sozonoff wrote:

> Is there a way to do includes in Bricolage templates. I would like to
> include the burnt result of another story in my template.

We do this to chain content together into an xml feed. Note that the
following doesn't execute the autohandlers which may not be what you want.

# @stories is made by examining each of the related_story sub elements

foreach my $related ( @stories ) {
  local $story = $related;
  $burner->display_element( $story->get_tile );
}

HTH,

Simon.