List:       bricolage-devel
Subject:    [Bricolage-Devel] Bricolage & Kineticode in Computerworld
From:       David Wheeler <david () kineticode ! com>
Date:       2003-12-30 21:20:49

Mark Hall of Computerworld wrote about Kineticode and Bricolage in his
December 15 column. We talked just after COMDEX, and he seemed very
interested in what we're doing and in our plans for Bricolage 2.0.
Here's the column:

http://www.computerworld.com/industrytopics/retail/story/
0,10801,88185,00.html

And speaking of Bricolage 2.0, now that our plans to develop it have
been publicized in print, Kineticode is taking a week long retreat to
complete the specifications and plan its development. Look for work to
speed up after we return on January 5.

Regards,

David

http://www.kineticode.com/                     Yahoo!: dew7e