List:       bricolage-devel
Subject:    Re: [Bricolage-Devel] Plan for 1.8.0
From:       David Wheeler <david () kineticode ! com>
Date:       2003-09-29 20:17:25

YASU.

On Sunday, September 28, 2003, at 01:28 PM, David Wheeler wrote:

> I think that Arthur plans to commit the new TT burner tomorrow. I'm
> really psyched about that!

No sign yet...

>>> This has been committed, although I think he needs to fix an issue
>>> to allow elements to be associated with multiple sites.
>>
>> Shall I open a Bugzilla report for this, Scott?
>
> Hello Scott?

We're currently trying to clarify the issue.

>>> Scott mentioned Mark's job patch. Mark says Scot was going to port
>>> it to HEAD. I'll let you two duke it out.
>>
>> Not sure whether the patch Mark sent is "final". Once I get word (or
>> the final), I'll review and we'll go from there.
>
> Still waiting on this. I'm not going to hold up 1.7.0-devel for it,
> though.

Will wait for the final patch, but not hold up 1.7.0-devel. Thanks for
the update, Scott.

>> But now, I do paying work. Really! Other than the possible
>> XHTMLization of desk views, I think I've done everything I wanted to
>> do for this release.
>
> I haven't done this, yet. All interested parties are encouraged to
> submit feedback on my layout:
>
>   http://www.kineticode.com/code/desk_item.html

Now I've done it. :-)

> One last thing: desk paging. Scott, is this about ready to commit?

Scott says yes, and the patch looks good to me. Look for it tomorrow!

Regards,

David

http://www.kineticode.com/                     Yahoo!: dew7e
                                                Jabber: Theory@jabber.org