List:       bricolage-devel
Subject:    Re: [Bricolage-Devel] Time Zone Issue--
From:       David Wheeler <david () wheeler ! net>
Date:       2002-07-29 17:31:26

On Monday, July 29, 2002, at 10:25  AM, Matt Vella wrote:

> What, specifically, should they be using in Util::Time?  If they are not,
>  you say this a bug but would not explain my problem? Then what would?  I'
> m not getting you.

Looking at Bric::Biz::Asset::Business::Parts::Tile::Data, it looks like
Util::Time is *not* getting used, although it should be. What that means
is that it's not properly set to UTC when it's put into the database, so
you get it back out as ET. When you then use Util::Time, it's doubled, so
to speak.

I'll patch Bric::Biz::Asset::Business::Parts::Tile::Data to use Util::Time
if you create a bug report. Sound good?

David

david@wheeler.net                                 ICQ: 15726394
http://david.wheeler.net/                      Yahoo!: dew7e