List:       bricolage-devel
Subject:    [Bricolage-Devel] set_slug()
From:       David Wheeler <david () wheeler ! net>
Date:       2002-07-19 16:27:44

Can anyone think of a good reason why
Bric::Biz::Asset::Business::Story->set_slug() would *not* set the dirty
flag? It has been this way since it was uploaded to SourceForge, and I can't
think of why we would want it that way. It should set the dirty flag so that
the database will be properly updated with the new slug when save() is
called.

What am I missing?

Thanks,

David