List:       bricolage-devel
Subject:    Re: [Bricolage-Devel] Slow Bric_ftp
From:       Sam Tregar <sam () tregar ! com>
Date:       2002-03-20 18:48:18

On Wed, 20 Mar 2002, Sam Tregar wrote:

> Ooo, that does look bad.  I'll play with template revisions on my box.

I can't reproduce the problem - I've got a template with a dozen revisions
but PUT still does three FETCHs and a STORE.  Any other ideas about what's
different about this template?

However, while I was checking it out I found and fixed  an unrelated bug.
Bric::Util::FTP::FileHandle wasn't creating new versions on PUT since it
wasn't doing a checkout/checkin cycle around the save.  Now it does.

-sam