List:       bouncycastle-crypto-dev
Subject:    Re: [dev-crypto] Building BouncyCastle
From:       David Hook <dgh () autochthonous ! org>
Date:       2013-11-04 6:21:05

You'll find that the only jars you can build sensibly are the bcpkix,
bcpg, and bcmail ones.

The issue you'll have with the provider jar is it requires a JCE signing
certificate to execute properly, if you don't have one of those you're
likely to get a lot of exceptions of the form:

      "java.lang.SecurityException: Unsupported keysize or algorithm
      parameters"

or

      "java.security.InvalidKeyException: Illegal key size"

Regards,

David