List:       bouncycastle-crypto-dev
Subject:    [dev-crypto] Adding Trusted-Library in older version.
From:       daniele.pizzagalli () maggioli ! it
Date:       2013-09-25 12:45:06

Hello,

I am trying to release a Web Start application compatible with Java 1.7.
Currently, my application uses a library working with Bouncycastle version
1.44 (and I have no way to update it).

The only way I'm able to deploy bouncycastle jars is replacing the 1.44
jars with newer ones ( >= 1.46 ) that declares
Trusted-Library: true
inside me mainfest main attributes.
In this way bouncycastle will be deployed but my library crashes ( linking
1.44 API ).

My only hope is to have a version of bcprov-jdk14-1.44.jar with that
attribute.
Is it possibile? How can I have it?

Thank you for your help.

Daniele.