List:       bouncycastle-crypto-dev
Subject:    Re: [dev-crypto] Java/OpenPGP/PGP
From:       David Hook <dgh () autochthonous ! org>
Date:       2013-04-25 2:57:58

No issues that we're aware of. The recent changes in the PGP API have
had more to do with broadening the way it can be used rather than
actually changing the structures generated.

Generally with an issue like this the best way to start is with a key
that doesn't cause the complaint and then examine the one you are
producing. It's most likely that the importer is looking for a signed
attribute on one of the key's certifications which you have simply not
added (or the to slightly modify my opening sentence, no issues that
we're aware of, but this is not the first time I've heard of something
like this, just not with this particular product.)

Regards,

David