List:       bouncycastle-crypto-dev
Subject:    Re: [dev-crypto] PemReader.ReadObject() throws TypeInitializationException
From:       Peter Dettman <pkd () lockboxlabs ! com>
Date:       2012-12-05 2:24:51

The exception indicates you haven't set the appropriate compilation
flags (perhaps NETCF_1_0, NETCF_2_0, or SILVERLIGHT), and/or haven't
created your project (assuming you are using an IDE of some sort) to
target the correct platform.

I would also suggest getting the latest CVS source to build from.

Pete.