List:       bouncycastle-crypto-dev
Subject:    [dev-crypto] OpenSSL command line --> Bouncy Castle   :   secp256k1
From:       paparazzi <karjama () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-06-27 23:15:08

I've been given a private key that was created using OpenSSL and the
"secp256k1" (elliptic curves) algorithm.

I need to use the private key to digitally sign a byte array in .NET

The equivalent OpenSLL command line to digitally sign the content would
resemble:

    openssl dgst -sha256 -sign private_key.pem -out my_outputted_signature

where private_key.pem is the key that was created using secp256k1

How would I do this using Bouncy Castle?