List:       bouncycastle-crypto-dev
Subject:    Re: [dev-crypto] PROBLEM WITH CMSSIGNEDDATAPARSER
From:       Peter Dettman <pkd () lockboxlabs ! com>
Date:       2010-08-13 8:59:27

Hi Marco,
In order to help you, we will at minimum need you to post the details of
the exception you are getting. You are much more likely to get useful
help if you also include a code snippet for your use of
CMSSignedDataParser, and the code you are using to create the large file.

It is generally a good idea to make sure you have things working using
CMSSignedData (in-memory) for both signing/verifying, and a relatively
small file. Then you can move to using the generator/parser (streaming)
versions by testing against the in-memory version.

Cheers,
Pete.