List:       bouncycastle-crypto-dev
Subject:    Re: [dev-crypto] Skip signing-time for PAdES Part 3 conformity
From:       Peter Dettman <pkd () lockboxlabs ! com>
Date:       2010-07-05 11:33:38

Hi Thomas,

You can control the attributes added for each signature by passing a
CMSAttributeTableGenerator in the addSigner call.

In your case, simply subclass DefaultSignedAttributeTableGenerator and
override createStandardAttributeTable e.g.

     protected Hashtable createStandardAttributeTable(Map parameters)
     {
         Hashtable result = super.createStandardAttributeTable(parameters);
         result.remove(CMSAttributes.signingTime);
         return result;
     }

Cheers,
Pete.