List:       bouncycastle-crypto-dev
Subject:    [dev-crypto] use of the Crypto API under the MIT-like licence
From:       team Mobiletag <mobiletag () hotmail ! fr>
Date:       2009-01-22 15:42:19

Hey guys !
Our company wishes to use the Bouncy Castle J2ME code under the MIT-like li=
cence :
http://www.bouncycastle.org/licence.html
http://www.opensource.org/licenses/mit-license.php
Our product is closed source=2C & we want to add a little sentence like :
"Some part of this software
is based on the Bouncy Castle Crypto API (MIT licence)."
I just wanted to make sure it's ok.
Thanks for your help.

Vous voulez savoir ce que vous pouvez faire avec le nouveau Windows Live=A0=
? Lancez-vous !
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowslive/default.aspx=