List:       bouncycastle-crypto-dev
Subject:    Fwd: [dev-crypto] Adding SubjectUniqueId
From:       "Henrik Andersson" <k.henrik.andersson () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-01-15 9:43:11

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Sorry, I managed to miss getting the message in to the mailing list last
time.

I also wonder how the release plan looks for BouncyCastle in Java?

We have a deadline for internal delivery in the middle of February. To get
time to test and verify it would be really good if we could get some version
at the end of January. If that is not possible, please let us know so we can
plan accordingly.

Best Regards
Henrik