List:       bouncycastle-crypto-dev
Subject:    [dev-crypto] Re: Contribution of Grain v1
From:       "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Torbj=F6rn_Svensson?=" <tobbe79 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-11-19 8:55:18

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi again,

I'm sorry to say, but there was a bug in the previous attached code. But
good news is that I fixed it. It occurred when the cipher was reset.
We have also implemented Grain-128, which compared to Grain v1 uses a 128
bit key and a 96 bit initial vector instead of 80 bits and 64 bits
respectively. Grain-128 is about twice as fast as Grain v1.

Sincerely,
Torbj=F6rn Svensson (tobbe79@gmail.com)
Emir Bucalovic (emir.bucalovic@gmail.com)