List:       bouncycastle-crypto-dev
Subject:    Re: [dev-crypto] WS-Security Support from Bouncy Castle
From:       "Ciro Cavani" <ciro.cavani () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-10-11 15:03:22

I am using JBossWS Native 3.0.1 with WS-Security and Bouncy Castle on server
side and client side. I generated the pair keys, certificates and security
stores with a simple Java program using JCE and BC.

From JBossWS Wiki User Guide:
Installing the BouncyCastle JCE provider (JDK 1.4)
http://jbossws.jboss.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=User_Guide#Installing_the_BouncyCastle_JCE_provider_.28JDK_1.4.29

(note: I am using Java5 version)

Thanks,
Ciro Cavani