List:       bouncycastle-crypto-dev
Subject:    [dev-crypto] invalid rsa-oaep encoding?
From:       Jim Fox <fox () washington ! edu>
Date:       2007-06-30 20:00:05

An RSA-OAEP encoding is suppose to have a zero byte prepended to the
encoded message before it is encrypted.  I don't see this happening
in the BC provider.  In particular my encrypted messages are unable
to be decrypted by openssl due to an invalid encoding error - because
of the missing zero byte.

Am I missing some configuration setting?  How can I get the correct
encoding?

Jim