List:       bouncycastle-crypto-dev
Subject:    Re: [dev-crypto] ATTRIBUTE CERTIFICATES ON MOBILE DEVICES
From:       David Hook <dgh () bund ! com ! au>
Date:       2007-06-16 5:40:41

Just further on this one - if you have a look at the source for the
attribute certificate generators and associated classes for signing
you'll see that ultimately all the functionality comes from the J2ME
classes. You can use the source of the higher level classes as a guide
to implement the functionality you need.

Regards,

David