List:       bouncycastle-crypto-dev
Subject:    Re: [dev-crypto] S/MIME and Smart Card
From:       Tomas Gustavsson <tomasg () primekey ! se>
Date:       2007-06-15 7:11:26

Hi Jerry,

Without knowing barely anything anything about J2ME, I can at least say
that using regular java you only need a JCE provider (standard java api)
for your smartcard to get it working nicely with bouncycastle.
Bouncycastle classes almost always have a method that takes the name of
the signature provider as an argument.
So in this case you have to implement/override the JCE provider API to
make signatures with your card.

Cheers,
Tomas