List:       bouncycastle-crypto-dev
Subject:    Re: [dev-crypto] Looking for the Export Classification for SW
From:       David Hook <dgh () bund ! com ! au>
Date:       2007-05-15 0:30:15

Bouncy Castle is approved under ECCN code 5D002.

Details of the encryption algorithms and their strengths can be found in
the file specifications.html that was included with the release. 1.16
actually came out in November 2002, if someone needs to download another
copy of the source distribution in the event the above file has been
lost it can be found in our FTP area.

Regards,

David

PS. Note: For the first part of the answer to be any use it does assume
that you're American.