List:       bouncycastle-crypto-dev
Subject:    Re: [dev-crypto] Errors decrypting on MID
From:       "Darryl L. Pierce" <mcpierce () telocity ! com>
Date:       2002-10-22 16:22:23

On 2002.10.22 06:17 "Moreira Sa de Souza, Luciana" wrote:
> Here it goes:
<snip>

Nope. Even with the Base64 encoding it doesn't work. It seems that,
after a certain size, the only way I can decode data on the MIDlet is
to use a simple key. The largest data size I've been able to decrypt
has been about 11k or so. Anything much larger and I have to resend the
data and decrypt it with a simple key rather than a securely generated
key.

--
Darryl L. Pierce <mcpierce@telocity.com>
Visit the Infobahn Offramp - <http://welcome.to/mcpierce>