List:       bouncycastle-crypto-dev
Subject:    CBC Mode not working with RSA.......answered earlier, lost his mail
From:       babar abbas <babarzz () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-07-28 9:16:48

Some body answered earlier but I lost his mail, My
program is working is working fine, cause now I am
using ECB mode with RSA, but
               the person pointed me towards the
reason as well, being due to RSA key length and
because RSA is used for key encryption and signature,
so RSA doesn't need a bigger block length, so doesn't
need CBC and other modes like CFB etc.
         can he point me towards some good reading in
this regard again.

regards,
babar.

=====
If a man can write a better book, preach a better sermon,or make a better mousetrap \
than his neighbor, though hebuild his house in the woods, the world will make a \
beaten path to his door.                     *Babar Abbas*                     \
Babarz.8m.com