List:       botan-devel
Subject:    Re: [botan-devel] Missing git tags
From:       "Clemens A. Schulz" <c.schulz () sirrix ! com>
Date:       2015-02-18 9:28:45

Hi guys,

can you please tag the versions on github? No one answered my last
email. Please don't ignore it! Lots of people need these tags and I
don't really want to hold my own copy and create tags on my own.

We would like to contribute some patches, but without the tags that
makes everything harder than it has to be.

Cheers,
Clemens

--
Sirrix AG security technologies - http://www.sirrix.com
M. Sc. Clemens A. Schulz          eMail: c.schulz@sirrix.com

Vorstand: Ammar Alkassar (Vors.), Christian Stüble, Markus Bernhammer
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Hans-Joachim Kraemer
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Homburg/Saar, HRB 3857 Amtsgericht Saarbrücken

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If
you are not the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose or take any
action based on this message or any information herein. If you have
received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by
reply e-mail and delete this message.