List:       botan-devel
Subject:    [Botan-devel] Botan library with Netsieben core dump
From:       garg_neetu () yahoo ! com (Neetu Garg)
Date:       2009-10-27 21:55:18

Andrew Useckas from  Netsieben  is helping me on this issue. I pointed him to this \
thread and here is his reply:

Regards,

Neetu.

Neetu,

Yes, the discussion makes sense. I can integrate Jack's patch into the latest \
version. You have a newer, unreleased version as he is working against earlier \
version available from the website.

I will try to get this done tomorrow.

Regards,
Andrew