List:       botan-announce
Subject:    [Botan-announce] SSL/TLS library using Botan
From:       lloyd () randombit ! net (Jack Lloyd)
Date:       2004-12-05 19:58:32

Of possible interest to those on the lists, I've written an SSL/TLS
implementation using Botan. It's very, very alpha, but you can find it at
  http://ajisai.randombit.net/

I won't be announcing new releases or anything on the Botan lists (I just
created new mailman lists for specifically for it), but I thought I should
mention it, at least. The lists for Ajisai are at
  http://www.randombit.net/mailman/listinfo/

-Jack