List:       boost-users
Subject:    [Boost-users] Performance of BFS
From:       Mahesh Barve <mahesh.barve () tcs ! com>
Date:       2015-10-24 9:30:27

--=_alternative 003320F365257EE8_MIME-Version: 1.0

Hi ,

   I am studying the performance of BOOST BFS algorithm on intel platform like \
Haswell in comparison with Gunrock BFS implementation on GPUs. I find that the \
performance of  Gunrock BFS is way better than BOOST BFS.  What are the reasons for \
this?  Is it that the algorithm used is better in case of Gunrock?
  What part of the code in BOOST BFS are causing this bad performance? What can be \
done to improve this? Any pointers in this would be of help.

Awaiting your reply,
-Mahesh

=====-----=====-----=====
and any attachments. Thank you

--=_alternative 003320F365257EE8_Content-ID: <>

algorithm on intel platform like Haswell in comparison with Gunrock BFS \
implementation on GPUs. I find that the performance of &nbsp;Gunrock BFS is way \
better than BOOST BFS.</div><div>&nbsp; What are the reasons for \
this?</div><div>&nbsp; Is it that the algorithm used is better in case of \
Gunrock?</div><div>&nbsp; What part of the code in BOOST BFS are causing this bad \
performance? What can be done to improve this?</div><div>Any pointers in this would \

Notice: The information contained in this e-mail<br>
message and/or attachments to it may contain <br>
confidential or privileged information. If you are <br>
not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, <br>
review, distribution, printing or copying of the <br>
information contained in this e-mail message <br>
and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If <br>
you have received this communication in error, <br>
please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and <br>
immediately and permanently delete the message <br>
and any attachments. Thank you</p>

--=_alternative 003320F365257EE8_=--