List:       boost-users
Subject:    Re: [Boost-users] [filesystem] problem: is_regular_file and deduplified files (reparse+sparse)
From:       "Niall Douglas" <s_sourceforge () nedprod ! com>
Date:       2015-07-24 16:48:02

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On 23 Jul 2015 at 15:11, Paul Harris wrote:

> FYI, I followed the blog article,
> then once the machine was "running" I clicked Connect at the bottom.
> That gave me an .rdp file which in theory I could use with rdesktop, but it
> uses a DNS name that was only just created, so that didn't work.

I appreciate the instructions, but by "testing" I mean a regular
continuous integration pass, not a manual once off.

I have tagged this issue at
https://github.com/BoostGSoC13/boost.afio/issues/83 and I'll see if I
can set up a Jenkins install of Win Server at some point.

Niall

--
ned Productions Limited Consulting
http://www.nedproductions.biz/

["SMime.p7s" (application/x-pkcs7-signature)]