List:       boost-users
Subject:    Re: [Boost-users] regex iterator question
From:       Mike Marchywka <marchywka () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2009-03-30 17:30:19

> To: boost-users@lists.boost.org
> From: my computer screen
> Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 10:25:21 -0800
> Subject: Re: [Boost-users] regex iterator question
>
> Thanks for all the suggestions.
>
> Actually, this is a one-off program for which I want a correct solution in
> the minimal lines of code. So paramount for me is just sticking together
> that which is known to work.

Normally, that is what scripts are for. I share various
concerns about learning curves. General
purpose tools are often helpful even if they don't scale
well. Boost ends up just dropping in for many tasks but
if you don't care about performance have you considered java?

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=java+regex+site%3Asun.com&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&oq=