List:       boost-users
Subject:    Re: [Boost-users] [Phoenix] review reminder
From:       Jeff Flinn <TriumphSprint2000 () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2008-09-30 20:07:03

>> I think naming was not an issue when the website had a "Category" view
>> as well as the alphabetical listing. Spirit, regex, xpressive were
>> under the text processing category... so I knew to look at these and
>> see which met my needs. The new SortBy while nice, is lacking in this
>> regard.
>
> For some reason, it's still there (if you google it):
> http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_36_0/libs/libraries.htm
>
> But I can't seem to get to it from the boost site.

Yeah, I thought I stumbled on it somehow recently but couldn't get back
to it from the new website. That page looks like the old style page
formatting.

I wonder what the current SortBy Key is supposed to do. I don't see any
particular grouping with this option. Perhaps it was intended to provide
a Catergory sort order?

Jeff