List:       boost-users
Subject:    Re: [Boost-users] Re: Can't compile regex algorithm examples
From:       "John Maddock" <john () johnmaddock ! co ! uk>
Date:       2004-10-28 10:02:55

> even if I switched it off I got the same errors with mbstate_t.
>
> Meanwhile I defined BOOST_NO_WREGEX to make progress, because than it
> worked,
> but that shouldn't be the final version.
> At the moment I have only the normal (how I learned before) dinkumware
> implementation of the std library.

Then I'm stumped: there must be something different going on here, as *lots*
of people are using regex with VC6, including of course our own regression
tests.

Any chance you have a mangled setup?  Did you extract over an older version
for example?  Or have some strange include path setup that's finding a
mixture of versions?

Just shots in the dark,

Regards,

John.