List:       boost-users
Subject:    [Boost-users] Dynamically resize matrix when inserting more elements
From:       Lars Schouw <schouwla () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2004-02-26 5:40:03

Guys

I want to use the boost matrix and found out that I have to know the size of the \
matrix when I construct it. (except from resizing and loosing my data).
Is there any way I can add more information to a matrix and in the samt time resize \
it on the fly when more memory is needed?
Regards
Lars Schouw
Tokyo