List:       boost-testing
Subject:    [Boost-testing] almost all serialization test fail on master branch
From:       Robert Ramey <ramey () rrsd ! com>
Date:       2016-02-29 23:07:49

I just updated my modular boost project and ran the tests on the
serialization library.  the library fails to build now.  Since I test
against the master, I checked the master test matrix - and indeed the
library fails to build there as well.  I'm pretty sure it's not me as I
haven't merged anything to the master branch in over six months.

I'm suspecting that this is caused by the latest merge into the spirit
classic library - but I can't know for sure.

Robert Ramey