List:       boost-testing
Subject:    Re: [Boost-testing] Fix for intrusive on Sun CC
From:       Chris Hite <C.Hite () rtsgroup ! net>
Date:       2009-09-11 8:07:44

I turned on the intrusive tests for sun in r56011, r56120.

Most still fail.  They all pass on my newer version of the compiler.
CC: Sun C++ 5.9 SunOS_i386 Patch 124864-12 2009/04/21

So there is an incentive to upgrade Sandia's Sun CC.

I'm wondering if I can get my boss to let me allocate time and hardware
to run the tests on our box.  How much work does it generally take a
newbie to get it all setup?  Btw I'm behind a proxy.