List:       boost
Subject:    Re: [boost] [log] custom architecture and address-model
From:       Oliver Kowalke <oliver.kowalke () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-02-19 11:09:38

> segmented-stacks sound like it's setting some implementation detail of
> Boost.Context? If
> so, having it as local property is fairly reasonable.

property segmented-stacks=on sets compiler flags -fsplit-stack and
BOOST_USE_SEGMENTED_STACKS as well as linker flags -static-libgcc
-> used to enable stacks which grow on demand

> What does 'valgrind' property do? I actually can't find it.

property valgrind defines BOOST_USE_VALGRIND
-> used in struct stack_context to enable memory leak detection (valgrind
doesn't play weel with side-stacks, generated/used by boost.context, if it
gets no hint)