List:       boost
Subject:    Re: [boost] [units] Pull request and RFC: information unit definitions for Boost.Units
From:       Matthias Schabel <boost () schabel-family ! org>
Date:       2014-07-31 18:25:35

I would love to pass the responsibility for ongoing maintenance of Boost.Units on to \
a new torchbearer. My time to dedicate to this project has dwindled to essentially \
zero, and I believe it would be best for all involved to enlist some fresh blood, \
ideally someone who is using the library on a regular basis... Any volunteers?

As far as Erik's request, I don't have any objections to adding these to the library, \
though I have not had time myself to verify that they are correct.

Matthias