List:       boost
Subject:    Re: [boost] Boost summer of formal reviews
From:       Vladimir Prus <ghost () cs ! msu ! su>
Date:       2014-03-11 15:38:43

On 11.03.2014 14:29, Borislav Stanimirov wrote:
> Hello,
>
> This is a (half-)joke suggestion.
>
> There are currently 19 libraries in the review schedule  ( \
> http://www.boost.org/community/review_schedule.html ) which need a review manager \
> (yes, including mine). Some of them have been there for years.

This is certainly not the biggest problem, but anyway, if that page had any \
descriptions, it will increase the chances of finding somebody to manage a review. \
Say, I have no idea what is "Join" (is that a DB layer? Nope) or "Sorting" (is that \
ultimate library with all sorting algorithms in the world) or "Singularity" - is that \
Boost library proposal for uploading one's brain into a computer?

(Also, on a quick look "Sorting" entry does not appear to have right directory \
structure, github has a bunch of zip files)

HTH,
Volodya