List:       boost
Subject:    Re: [boost] [math] Summer of Code
From:       "John Maddock" <john () johnmaddock ! co ! uk>
Date:       2008-04-23 16:10:30

Christian Henning wrote:
> Hi there, is there a bit more information for "Optimizing the Boost
> Math and Graph Library for Multi-core and SIMD processors" project?

The abstract is here:
http://code.google.com/soc/2008/boost/appinfo.html?csaid=902E3C97E6715F39

I don't want to release Gautam's full proposal without his permission: I'm
CC'ing him so he can respond directly, but I believe he's tied up in exams
until the end of the month.

Was there something specific you were interested in?

Regards, John.