List:       boost
Subject:    Re: [boost] [BoostCon] Presentation material
From:       Rene Rivera <grafikrobot () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-06-01 0:52:03

Michael Marcin wrote:
> Unfortunately I wasn't able to attend Boost Con this year.  Is there any
> materials from the presentations?  Videos, white papers, power points?

I've added a section to the BoostCon site for the materials that
BoostCon attendees want to share with the non-attending public. The
distribution of the presentation materials is in the purview of the
presenters, and hence only my slides are posted so far.

Enjoy.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything