List:       bonding-devel
Subject:    Re: [Bonding-devel] Pull request for bonding-sysfs branch of netdev-jwl
From:       Radheka Godse <radheka.godse () intel ! com>
Date:       2005-11-15 1:52:21

Mitch is several thousand miles away and may not get a chance to ACK to
this in time.

This patch looks fine. It functions properly. We have
started testing with it and no problems have been reported so far.

I would request that it be applied upstream, we have lost this window
many a times before and don't want to miss the 2.6.15 train!!

Thanks,
-radheka