List:       bochs-dev
Subject:    Fw: [Bochs-developers] Network support question.
From:       "Stephan on Dorea" <stephan () cen ! dorea ! co ! za>
Date:       2001-07-31 11:52:17

Hallo Psyon

Just to comment, if I understand you correctly:

You installed WinPCap on the host to capture the
TCP/IP packet and send it to the client in the bochs.

In the bochs you emulate a network card.

Or is it the other way round, WinPCap are installed on the client operating
system that
executes inside of Bochs?

Stephan