List:       bochs-dev
Subject:    List Activity (was Re: [Bochs-developers] math_abort)
From:       "Pete McCormick" <petramcc () iname ! com>
Date:       2001-07-21 12:11:21

> I the list broken or everybody just quiet the last
> couple of days ???

    Just wait till everyone starts assuring you that they are alive and well
:)

    If I could make just a side comment.. The volume of some mailing lists
is amazing. I just recently joined the Bochs developer mailing list, and the
list volume was enough to keep me busy every other day reading and doing the
occasion post (1). I was on a couple of other mailings lists, but I recently
had this great idea: I would join all the mailing lists of the things I was
interested in. So off I go; php-db, php-dev, php-announce, pgsql-hackers,
mysql-internals, linux-kernel.. *Now* I know I have my reading cut out for
me. Particularly php-dev and linux-kernel.. A hundred messages overnight.
It's astounds me how much information is out there. Just huge.

--------
Pete