List:       bochs-dev
Subject:    Re: [Bochs-developers] Re: Xwindows config file
From:       Suboner () aol ! com
Date:       2001-05-31 23:54:19

Hmm, the mouse and keyboard are not functioning properly, I'm not sure what
it is. The mouse does not move and I think the arrow keys are not working,
when I try to use them to move the selection around it doesnt seem to be
working. So there is no way to configure it from there, I will try seeing if
I can configure it manually, or figure out a way of getting XF86Config I
extracted into the image. But you can get a good look at the XF86Setup's
graphical setup in X, to see that 640x480 16 color (4bit), is working.

Leyland Needham