List:       bochs-dev
Subject:    [Bochs-developers] 1.2.pre under Win ME
From:       "Mark W. Knecht" <markknecht () home ! com>
Date:       2001-05-31 5:09:28

Hi,
   I'm just getting started here and am trying out the DLXLINUX canned
environment under Win ME. It runs, but I don't know a couple of things about
this distribution:

1) What's the proper way to mount a floppy in this distribution? I created a
/mnt/floppy directory and tried:

mount /dev/fd0 /mnt/floppy

but it complained that fd0 wasn't a block device. Should I use fd0HD1440?

2) I tried piping ls -al | more and then hitting <CTRL>-C, but it was hung
and I couldn't get control back.

3) Are any apps hidden away in this disk image for me to run? Any way to try
the VGA part out?

Thanks,
Mark