List:       bochs-dev
Subject:    benchmarks?
From:       Zhenyu Tang <ztang () cae ! wisc ! edu>
Date:       2000-12-06 1:21:01

Hi, there,

Could any of you give me some advices about benchmark in bochs? I wish to
test bochs with benchmark programs, but I failed with WTUNE, CPUTEST and
Sandra from zdnet.com. I am wondering if you can recommend some benchmarks
for both win95, winnt and linux? Where can I download them?

Thanks a lot.

Zhenyu Tang
Electrical and Computer Engineering Department
University of Wisconsin - Madison
1415 Engineering Drive
Madison, WI 53706

E-mail: ztang@cae.wisc.edu